_

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Amber Rose drops a new song with her boo Wiz Khalifa

Kanye West's model ex-girlfriend Amber Rose debuted her first single, "Fame," which features Rose's current boyfriend, Wiz Khalifa, online on Tuesday.

The new track "represents the ups and downs of fame" - something she experienced firsthand while dating West.

But it's new boyfriend Khalifa who encouraged her to move forward with her music career.

"I made the entire song and then sent it to him, he was overseas on tour at the time,' she tells MTV.com's RapFix. "He thought the track was dope and I asked him if he would be on it, he said definitely."

Amber hopes her fans will love the new tune, and reveals that she is planning a full LP.

"I've taken vocal lessons and I'm working on my album," she says, "but right now I'm in the beginning phases and I'm just taking my time."

The model-turned-singer has received mixed opinions of the song so far - positive and encouraging words from fans and comparisons to the likes of Kim Kardashian's "Jam" and Rebecca Black's "Friday" from the haters.

We can't help thinking the song sounds like a Wilson Phillips b-side from 20 years ago

0 comments:

Post a Comment